Shelf Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems Now For Sale
Many people have been asking us about treating the tap water coming into their swimming pools. In many areas of the country including ours the tap water is extremely hard and most people have said if we could treat that, then we would be in a much better situation.
As many of you know, we have now designed and constructed numerous mobile filtration trailers utilizing Reverse Osmosis (RO) to lower Calcium Hardness (CH), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Cyanuric Acid (CYA), salt and other hardness minerals. “The Puripool™ Process” not only conserves nearly 85% of the water already in the swimming pool but also leaves our customers with cleaner water in their pool than a typical drain and refill would. To date, this process has allowed us to conserve more than 40 million gallons of water!
The success of “The Puripool™ Process” has allowed us to create incredible water quality for so many residential and commercial swimming pool owners but we knew there was more to be done and that’s why we now want to introduce you to Fill Line RO Systems.
The Fill Line RO System offers a compact design that allows for easy access to components and occupies a minimum footprint. Perfect for light commercial use in all industries, the system offers reliable longterm quality water production in a compact package. Fill Line RO Systems are available in the small to mid-range model sizes of 400, 800, 1,200, and 1,500 gallons per day (GPD) product water output.
- The frame is stainless steel
- Membranes are thin film composite
- The pump is a positive displacement rotary vane pump
- Vessels/Filter Housings are stainless steel
- Electrical is 110/220V 60Hz 1-phase
- Valves are feed inlet solenoid valve
- Switches are low-feed pressure cutout switch
- Control systems are SS needle valve pressure control
Options and Accessories:
- Product storage tanks
- Atmospheric tank level controls
- Re-pressurization system
- UV treatment
- Pre/post filters and treatment
- Heavy duty SS wall mounting brackets
- Stainless steel pumps
- Blend valve: Adds filtered water to permeate
Benefits of Fill Line Systems
- A lower level of Calcium Hardness coming into the swimming pool.
- Better water quality for all swimmers
- Less chemical usage
- Less hard water scaling
Pure Water Industries has the ability to build any size, any capacity, and any RO system for your residential or commercial property. If you are curious about these systems or how they can benefit you, your residents and your guests, contact us today!