Pure Water Industries currently has three mobile filtrations trailers available for purchase! We have our commercial 40K per day mobile trailer, our new 30K per day residential unit and our 20K per day residential unit that we’ve made changes too as well! The 20K per day mobile trailer is a unit we’ve had available but we usually only recommend it in areas with predominately a large number of smaller pools (Arizona and Nevada). The price of the unit is $95,000 plus applicable tax for California residents only. Please keep in mind that it can only process 20,000 gallons of water each day, which means if the swimming pools are larger than play pools and the calcium hardness and TDS are high it will really slow you down. This mobile filtration trailer is housed in a 16′ trailer and you can use a 1/2 ton truck to pull it.
Residential pool water needs to be removed and replaced every 2-3 years, depending on starting TDS and Calcium Hardness levels. In less than a day, the mobile filtration unit will not only remove the hard water minerals from the pool, allowing your customers to use fewer chemicals but will also retain nearly 85% of the existing water. Your customers will be left with a swimming pool that is as clean as bottled drinking water!
Some of the benefits of using the Puripool Process include:
- Water Conservation – Saving a precious, and limited, resource
- Less Chemical Demand and greater equipment reliability (less hardness build-up)
- No Down Time – Pool can remain open during treatment
- Plaster is never exposed or compromised
- Soft-water swimming experience
Our Puripool Process lowers or removes Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, Borates, Salt, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Algaecides, Sequestering Agents, Phosphates and even bacteria and viruses.
Here are some of the features of the 20K per day mobile filtration trailer:
It’s custom trailer with the following dimensions – 102” X 16’, 10K, 5,000 lbs. Tandem Axle with Trailer Brakes
- 36” Lockable Side Access RV Door
- Barn Door Style Rear Access With Key Lock
- Louvered Side Ventilation for Generator Airflow
- Plus many more
- Brine, recirculation and product flows and product TDS monitored through the microprocessor and high TDS.
- Pre-filter is stainless steel housing with 2″ FNPT ports for one each number 2 filter bag, 10 micron.
- Plumbing: Schedule. 80 PVC. Fitting types and hose best suited for the purpose.
- Skid frame is stainless steel with accommodation for the multimedia filter, boost and injection pumps.
- UV is 40 GPM stainless steel unit with lamp monitor. (STANDARD FEATURE)
- Plus many more
PE-10Kv Turbo Diesel Generator 220V
If you’re interested in learning more about our Service Provider Model, contact us today at 1-888-432-4794.
We will be having our second mobile filtration trailer coming online in a few weeks which is going to lower our lead time. If you’re in the San Diego, San Marcos, Carlsbad, Escondido or Vista area contact us to schedule your swimming pool purification today!