It seems crazy to us that 8 years ago we started this process of recycling swimming pool water in the San Diego area. Time has surely flown by for us as we are extremely passionate about what we do and how we’ve helped others achieve this as well. When we built our first mobile filtration trailer 8 years ago it was designed to lower calcium hardness, total dissolved solids (TDS), and cyanuric acid (CYA) without draining the swimming pool. At that time water conservation was getting bigger in the California area but not like it is now! During this time we have managed to filter a lot of swimming pools, conserve a lot of water (over 21 million gallons – 42 million if you think about what they didn’t have to put back after draining) and gain a lot of attention because of our mission. The Puripool Process was designed out of a need and has now moved its way out of San Diego and even out of California with our Service Provider model. About four years ago, we sat down and put together a growth strategy so others could also provide this much needed service.
About every two years, you should change out the water in your swimming pool due to rising calcium hardness, TDS, CYA, phosphate and salt levels. Not to mention, when you have a waterborne disease you must change out the water. But, why take 2-3 days to drain a pool, waste all that water just to put moderately hard water back in the swimming pool from your tap? That’s what we thought too and that’s why we and many of our Service Providers are now in your area traveling to homes and commercial properties with their mobile filtration trailers to recycle your swimming pool water. Each trailer is equipped with Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration to lower all of the above issues while conserving up to 85% of the existing water in the swimming pool.
Here is a list of our current Service Providers:
- Arizona – Scottsdale – Dwight Barber/Monarch Pool Service LLC (480) 266-5704
- California – Fresno – Tom Verduzco/Backyard Spa & Leisure – (559) 276-0494
- California – La Canada/Flintridge – Fritz Brown/Reverse Technologies (818) 400-8232
- California – La Mesa – Ray Johnson/Ray’s H2O Purification (619) 772-7220
- California – Lake Elsinore – Rick Grefe – PoolSmart (951) 440-5715
- California – Orange County – Rick Acaba/Blue Canyon Pool and Spa (714) 343-3835
- California – Palm Desert – Cindy Clark/Roadrunner Pools (760) 360-9347
- California – Ventura County – Michael Thorne/Water Renew (805) 551-6828
- California – Sacramento – Jerry Wallace/Swim Chem (916) 332-6111
- California – Santa Ana – Lisamarie Silva/Pool Water Recycling (714) 694-3116
- California – Torrance – Stephen Boykins/AquaPoolCo Pure (310) 376-8241
- California – Vista – Bruce Wettstein/Pure Water Industries (800) 535-0778
- California – Walnut Creek- Tom Rossoni/East Bay Water Solutions (844) 787-9287
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Aaron Sanchez/Pure Pool Purification (702) 362-8295
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Brandon Lorentz/Clarity Pools (702) 839-9265
- Texas – Austin – Jeff Brown/Perfect Pool Water (512) 466-2740
- Texas – Dallas – Jim Calkins/Weber Pools (817) 481-7665
We just recently announced new Service Providers in Scottsdale, Arizona and Ventura County, California. If you’re curious to know more about this service, contact us or one of our Service Providers in your area. If you’re interested in becoming a Service Provider, CLICK HERE to learn more!
Thank you to all of our Service Providers for helping us to fulfill our mission. We couldn’t do it without all of you!