The Puripool Process Service Provider
Our Reverse Osmosis (RO) mobile filtration Puripool Process was started eleven years ago in San Diego, CA. The concept came about because the owners of the company were faced with needing to drain their swimming pool water because of high Calcium Hardness, TDS, and CYA levels in their pool water. To them, this was crazy because it would’ve meant wasting on average 20,000-gallons of water and filling their pool back up with moderately hard water again. To drain a swimming pool is quite a process, it can take 2-3 days from start to finish and anytime you take water out of a pool you risk the possibility of cracking the interior finish. This also means downtime for the swimming pool which isn’t the best during the summertime or if you run a commercial swimming pool.
That’s why there’s no better time than now to add a Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration Trailer to your existing pool business. As a Service Provider, our job is to manufacture a top-quality mobile filtration trailer for you and train you on how to use it. This means that once you take possession of the trailer, it’s your business to run! This isn’t a franchise, there are NO royalty payments and you can choose to run your business as you see fit. We chose a Service Provider Model because we thought it would be much easier than franchising and we wanted as many professionals as possible to take ownership of our great mobile filtration trailers.
Benefits of The Puripool Process
- Lowers Calcium Hardness (CH)
- Lowers Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Lowers Cyanuric Acid (CYA)
- Lowers phosphates
- Lowers nitrates
- Lowers salts
- Removes waterborne diseases
- Conserves up to 85% of the existing water in the swimming pool
- No downtime
- Drinking quality water is put back into the pool
In the last eleven years, we have been able to conserve more than 62 million gallons of water in the San Diego area. We’ve built more than thirty (30) mobile filtration trailers for companies all over California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Oklahoma, and Oregon. They are relatively easy to set up and the business model allows you to process swimming pools all day long and you don’t have to be onsite while the trailer is processing swimming pool water. In the past couple of years, we have been able to make some great changes to the trailers and the following are some examples:
- Shorter trailer (16′) which means less weight and now you only need a 1/2 ton truck to pull it.
- Two-way communication – this allows you to be able to control the RO system from the comfort of your phone.
- Deferred Payment Financing – we know financing is an option for many and if you qualify there are deferred payments now available until which time you acquire the trailer.
If you’re interested to see if a Service Provider is in your area, CLICK HERE!