The Pure Water Industries whole house RO system is a compact, robust RO water purifier fully equipped with the instruments and controls needed for reliable long-term operation in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential applications. The systems are available in small to mid-range model sizes of 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10,000 gallons per day (GPD) product water output.
Standard Whole House Reverse Osmosis Features
- Frame – welded tubular stainless steel
- Membranes – low energy, thin-film (high rejection option)
- Pump – SS multi-stage centrifugal
- Vessels/Filter Housings – stainless steel
- Electrical – 208-220V 60Hz 1-phase • Valves – brine and recirculation
- Switches – low feed pressure cut out
- Control Systems – microprocessor based
- Standard Panel Instruments – conductivity monitor, recirculation/brine/product flowmeters
At Pure Water Industries, our Whole House Reverse Osmosis systems are custom built for each household. We offer a variety of options depending on what your needs are. They ensure that your entire home is free from any traces of water hardness, salts, chemicals, and TDS. The microscopic pores on the semipermeable membrane of the RO system can eliminate over 98% of dissolved organic and inorganic matter. The following are some of the benefits:
- Softer clothes, towels, linens, and other laundered items
- Healthier skin and hair
- Spotless dishes
- Longer lifespan for all water-based appliances
- Does not require the replacement of copper pipes throughout the home
- No need to deal with salt blocks, salt bags, or booster pump/pumps
- A cleaner house
- Ready to drink water anywhere in the house
- Ability to plumb into your pool fill water
WHOLE HOUSE RO MODELS
The whole house RO systems are available in small to mid-range model sizes of 2000 and 4000 gallons per day (GPD) product water output. Our 2000 Gallon Per Day (GPD) system and 300 Gallon Holding Tank are usually appropriate for moderate water consumption and the most commonly bought system. Whereas, a 2000 GPD with 500 Gallon Holding Tank is typically used if you are treating your pool or need more water readily available.
Our 4000 GPD system is more appropriate for very large homes or homes with heavy water consumption. With this system, you can choose to have a 300 or 500-gallon holding tank depending on how much water you need readily available.