In the commercial industry, proper pool maintenance requires a drain and refill approximately every 6-12 months, depending on usage and/or TDS (total dissolved solids) levels higher than 2,000 parts per million. This practice produces wasted water as well as wasted chemicals. Commercial properties will benefit from our trailer-mounted, mobile filtration unit, or larger properties may opt to have you install full-time inline units, allowing them to never drain their pools again, except for re-plastering! Either way, large amounts of water will be conserved.
Residential pool water needs to be removed and replaced every 2 years, depending on starting TDS and Calcium Hardness levels. In less than a day, the mobile filtration unit will not only remove the hard water minerals from the pool, allowing your customers to use fewer chemicals but will also retain nearly 85% of the existing water. Your customers will be left with a swimming pool that is as clean as bottled drinking water!
PWI IS PROUD TO OFFER OUR PP-40K, MOBILE SWIMMING POOL FILTRATION PURIPOOL SYSTEM:
- P-TP-Series/40K Series
- ABS control panel, NEMA 4X electrical enclosure.
- Microprocessor control from feed tank low, pre-treat, low feed press, product tank full.
- Brine, recirculation and product flows and product TDS monitored through the microprocessor and high TDS.
- Sampling valves for each vessel.
- Two gauges for vessel array in-out and two filter in-out are stainless steel case, internals and glycerin filled, all mounted on the front panel.
- Pre-filter is stainless steel housing with 2″ FNPT ports for one each number 2 filter bag, 10 micron.
- Brine and re-circulation valves are 316 stainless steel, globe type mounted in the last vessel brine line.
- Plumbing: Schedule. 80 PVC. Fitting types and hose best suited for purpose.
- Main pump wetted parts are all 316 stainless steel.
- Skid frame is stainless steel with accommodation for multimedia filter, boost and injection pumps.
- Boost pump is StaRite 2.5 HP.
- Injection systems are 0-6 GPD pumps mounted on a 30 gallon tank for anti-scalant and sodium meta-bisulfite.
- UV is 40 GPM stainless steel unit with amp monitor. (STANDARD FEATURE)
- Connects to your cell phone, tablet, or iPad to see the control panel on the RO system working in real-time
- Ability to increase pressures, change settings, or shut down the system even when you’re not onsite
- Wired to text your cell phone when the job is complete